Brera Upgrades, Help needed - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Yup...agree there with the twin H/FCats Kanga, will do for sure...but the extractors will result in a higher net gain so, combines WITH twin super cats, there will sure be some nice numbers coming out, that is without a doubt - more so obviously, if you have other aspects done too such as the ECU remape (which should be done post cat/exhaust/manifold/induction kit etc anyway of course), decent induction kit, plugs etc etc...

I am just waiting at the moment for my mods and mainly on two fronts. One, to see how the car pans out over the year, if there are no major riffs with it, then I will modify it slightly however, if there are major riffs with the car then I WILL trade it in for the new model GTR and to hell with the missus. Ooooooooppppps...I NEVER said that ok, lol. Man card check!

The second is just time and money at the moment, because this year my hands are tied with other projects so its a bit hard to be more affluent with my modding decisions. So for me, next year is key - big mods and further big mods or conversly, trade in for a car that is already man-enough for the job of 'ball clutching fun'.
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #27 of 27 Old 13-11-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for all of your advice. I really appreciate it. After a long chat with the missus I have decided to put the car on the market with a view to selling before Xmas. :-(

Feel free to have a look at it here Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 v6 JTS Q4 - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

If you have any questions please fee free to contact me. Or perhaps if you know of a good place to advertise it as well.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

brera , needed , upgrades