Wheels for the 2.4 Brera - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 16-09-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Derbyshire
Wheels for the 2.4 Brera

Sorry in advance as I'm sure this has been covered before but I've been keeping my eye out for a set of 19" wheels for the Brera. I was under the impression that any wheels to fit the 159 or other Breras would fit.

However many of the advertisers of new wheels state that their 19" wheels fit the 2.2 Brera or 159 sportwagon only. When questioned they say that this is because of the Brembo brakes which means that a 10mm hubcentric spacer would have to be fitted in conjunction.

I'm now getting cold feet as I didn't realise there was a possibility of cocking this one up.

Could someone please clarify for me the type of 19" wheel / tyre package that will fit onto the Brera 2.4 preferably without fitting spacers so that I know what to look out for.

Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Brasov

Member car:

159 2.4 JTDm Q4

Any original Alfa wheel (17" and up) fits, nomatter what brakes you have (that is any 159/brera/spider rims, 156/147/gt wheels and older, won't fit without some mods).
If you're talking about aftermarket alloys, you should take the vendor's word for it or check the manufacturer's specific fitment guide for that particular wheel.

Last edited by toshy; 16-09-10 at 17:48.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

brera , wheels