17 inch multispokes, ideal spare/replace damaged alloy - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 03-09-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Midlands
17 inch multispokes, ideal spare/replace damaged alloy

Hi, hope it's ok to draw attention to the wheels that I'm selling on ebay here?

They're the standard 17" multispokes from a 159, and I've advertised them as four separate listings because as the tyres are quite low on 3 of them I'm assuming they are most likely to appeal to someone who's after a full size spare, or to someone who needs a good condition alloy to replace one of their damaged ones.

Alternatively, they would make a good upgrade for anyone running on 16"s. As you all know, they are direct fit for 159, Brera and 946 Spider.

These wheels were fitted to my car until last week, and they are structurally sound, no dents, cracks, or any significant damage other than a bit of light kerbing.

Three of the wheels have Extra Load 98Y tyres fitted, one wheel has a standard 94W tyre. 3 of the wheels have around 3mm tread remaining, one of them has about 5mm.

The wheels are located in Tettenhall, Wolverhampton for collection, or you could arrange courier. Any questions either PM me or text/call 07812949748, cheers

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

alloy , damaged , ideal , inch , multispokes , spare or replace