Finally, some Brera S pics. - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
County: Durham
Originally Posted by Marzy View Post
Welcome to the S club

Hey AlfaStealth, did you ever get to the bottom of working out whether or not the headlining on the S could be opened up to expose the glass roof?? was it practical.
It does seem possible as there is no skin under the glass, however all of the trimmers I have been to are reluctant to be the first to start cutting and that reflects on the prices quoted which dont include any parts needed. Still pursueing however
Sponsored Links
The wheels really suit that colour of car VERY much I think...would be worth contemplating taking off the grey shiney P/Coating and re-coat them in anthracite or black...? I am a firm fan of black wheels now I must say.

BTW...with the Brera S exhaust, apart from looking the "ants pants" and very sweet, what are the internal design differences between that version and the regular stock version. Is it a more agressive sound as well as character note due to the internal differences?

I know this is probably far fetched but still a far fetched options per say, but if you enquire as to whether or not there may be any crashed or salvagable Breras out there with the SV, then you could in theory get the whole interior head lining including the actual sliding curtain and then surplant that into your car...? Seems to be a cheaper option than starting from scratch though. OR...asking AR for the lining/curtain from the factory via the appropriate supplier...?

No idea...worth contemplating though. But comparing the costs of doing this or what you hvae already had in mind with that of actually purchasing the Brera already WITH the SV, and what does that equate to...?

Sweet looking car the black but I would hate to polish it, better get those clay bars prepped he he he and the camera for some sweet close-up 3/4 sidline shots.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

brera , finally , pics