Thanks to all for your contribution! I went to pick-up the car on Thursday as planned. All your suggestions were very useful.
1. Microphone seems to be OK (maybe the it's a wheel on right specific issue)
2. Door alignment OK.
3. Reverse sensors missing! Dealer forgot to order them
. We agreed that they will install them in two weeks. Hopefully the cable installation is there.
4. I thought they all come with Pirelli tyres. But I have Continental on my 19" TI. Anyway I'll keep my eye on them - wearing out problem.
5. Have to figure out the proper format of MP3 tags. Seems to have problem to read them correctly sometimes.
6. Consumption is quite high. Hopefully it will be better. Has to be much better in fact
. After 1.200 km the AVG is 7.5 l / 100 km (37 imp MPG)
7. I've heard some rattle noise comming out from the ventilation grid on top of dashboard!
Anyway the car looks and feels great. Really difficult to express in words. I always wanted it and not even thought buying anything else. I'm also very happy I went for TI.
I'm planning to install the hood and front bumper protection - PaintGard. I'll post my experience afterwards.