HELP! How to change the ringing type on B&M - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
HELP! How to change the ringing type on B&M

Hello all, I wonder if you could help me.

I have noticed that my incoming call ringtone from the car's speakers has changed from "ring ring" to the sound of ringing bells.!!!!!

I have a 3GS IPhone and have just updated the software (OS4) from ITunes. Would, could this effect the ringtone the car makes?

If this is the case, can I change it back to the "ring ring" that I had before I did the update of the IPhone software?

I have gone through the B&M manual to try and find anything about changing the ringtone the car makes when the phone receives an incoming call, but cant find anything. I have gone through the B&M setting in the car and cant find any option to allow you to change the ringtone. Am I right in thinking its something to do with the IPhone rather than the B&M and that the change would have to come from the IPhone settings???

Please please help, the bells are driving me nuts!

I thank you in advance

Last edited by Nastro; 25-06-10 at 23:18. Reason: Composed a better discription!
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Tel Aviv (Gosh Dan)

Member car:

159 Tbi SW

For Nokia the B&M ringing tone is the one you set for accessory ringing tone on the phone, I guess it should be the same for the iphone.
Thanks for the reply Amikam, I thought the same after I couldnt find anything in the B&M manual. Question is, how do I change it on the IPhone??
Try a search in the ICE/B&M lounge.

If B&M does support ringtones-over-bluetooth then it's your
phone than needs settings changed, not B&M.
Cheers Nev, I agree with you completely, but do you know how to change the settings on the IPhone?
Try asking in WOT lounge there loads of iPhone
users in there.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

bandm , change , ringing , type