Hi guys, I need to ask a favour.
But firstly, this mainly applies to people with the 2.4JTDm engines in either the 159 or Brera. Any 1.9JTDm owners please feel free to have a go as well.
If you could, and very kindly, the next time you are out and about in your alfa, can you do the following and observe the turbo gauge.
1) You will need a road with a slight incline, although a flat road is also ok.
2) Be in second gear (dont set off in 2nd gear, go through 1st gear etc driving normally).
3) Apply between 20%-40% throttle whilst remaining in 2nd gear.
4) Watch your turbo gauge as you accerlate (obviously be careful whilst driving)
5) Do it a few times to get an accurate reading.
What did your turbo gauge do?
I would be extremely grateful if you could all let me know exactly what you found/saw.
Cheers guys and thank you in anticipation