Brera - every warning light has appeared after dead battery
I recently had to get a new battery for my Brera. Just before the car died, every single warning notice possible flashed up. After I got the car back from the rescue guy (who replaced the battery), I still have a number of problems. Here are the one's that I have noticed;
* The mileage number keeps flashing on and off
* The alarm doesn't seem to work (the central locking works but there is no beeping and no flashing indicators)
* When I try to access Blue & Me is says that it does not have English as a language
* Hill start doesn't seem to be working
* I had a problem with the windows not closing but I managed to fix that by reading another thread.
Can anyone tell me if there is a quick and cheap way of fixing this. I am afraid if I bring it to a dealer they'll try and rip me off.