Are you having many problems with your Brera?
More things I should have noticed/realised that would cost a lot when I bought it. I've learned a lot about used cars! Next time will buy from a dealer (rather than used car place) and get a proper warranty!
- Broken fuel gauge, turned out to be a wiring issue. Not too bad.
- Red power steering fluid, needs to be green. Still a cheap one to fix
- Needed to replace the EGR valve
* Got a problem with the body computer. When it's cold my remote doesn't work until you use the manual key
* Came with one key (new keys very expensive)
- New front bumper (I assume the little bend on it would be easily fixed when I bought it, could be done acceptably though)
* Cracked SV roof
- Need a full set of tyres (get your tracking checked!).
* Just developed a slight seat rock. Needs new base. Luckily fine at lowest/highest setting. Which don't seem much different to each other anyway.
* things still need to be sorted. And all very expensive!
Add to that I also got a full 72k service (car at 67k) and a cam belt change. It's been a pricey few months.
Has it ruined it for me? Maybe a little. Would I get another Brera? In a second...