H.R. Owen London (Great Service) - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
H.R. Owen London (Great Service)

Hi Alfa owners.

Just got my car back from H.R. Owen Alfa Romeo in London and for the first time in nearly two years since buying my car from Wilsons in Romford, I'm happy with the service and repair thats done on my car.

Wilsons got my car 4 times to do a repair and they could not fix the fault properly,they changed lots parts which was not necessary and every time they serviced the car, the oil level was over the maximum bar and I felt no diference with the car, as if it was not serviced. The last time I was there they changed the windscreen wasger jets, because it wasn't hiting the windscreen and guess what the ones they fitted was even worse. They didn't even check to see if the new ones were working properly!!!!! Lastly they offered a Mitsubishi Colt as a courtsy car as a replacement for a 159!

H.R. Owen London got my car repaired for the same problem the first time. I realized that the car felt much better to drive after the service they made, which shows how good they did the job, plus they used a top quality Mobile oil and they gave me white a limited edition 147 collezione as a courtsy car.

They even collect the car from you and drop it back off, if you don't have the time to go there.

What else can someone want.

This is how it should be, thats how good dealers are.

So for Alfa owners in London, forget Wilsons and Desira go to H.R. Owen and you want regret it.

Just to help, here's their details:

H.R. Owen Alfa Romeo
Brigade House
Heathmans Road
Parsons Green
Phone: 02070781978

Speak to Dan, top man
Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member
County: Kent
yes ,I was impressed by Dan when I spoke to him when choosing between, equidistant, HR Owen or Allams for the 24000 service on the 147 .
'felt sorry for his higher London overheads with the much higher price.Had I needed to be in London that day it would have been convenient too, but Epsom was better logistically and over 150 less
AO Member
County: Greater London

Member car:

Brera SV6

Top place as I've said before. I'm always looked after there.

Member car:

Great stuff! that's nice to know. I got my Brera from there and will look forward to servicing with them.

AO Member
County: Dublin

Member car:

159 3.2

I bought my 159 from them and I live in Ireland
Couldn't have been more helpful over the phone and email when trying to find and buy my pefect car
AO Member
County: Hertfordshire

Member car:

Ugly V8 Monster

I found them good initially, then they stopped returning calls. That winds me up, especially when I was trying to spend money with them.

It's 18 months since I last used them though, so maybe they've improved. Or perhaps it was just me

Member car:

Just got the timing belt and door lock fixed by hr owen under warranty. Very pleased with the service. Called Dan, he told me to drop it off, there was no fuss, I picked it up the next day, everything was fixed and even they gave it a good wash. win!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

great , london , owen , service