Fed up - finally get out of the town congestion and.......speeding ticket ! - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Platinum Member
County: -

Member car:

Originally Posted by Squadrone Rosso View Post
He could tail you through the smoke screen Bummer

Are you Diesel trolling SR ?
Sponsored Links
70 on the motorway is just a joke. I admire Germans, no limit on the motorway. You try and play about on the fast lane and they will push you of the motorway in germany. Here in the UK, people tend to do 68 MPH in the right lane and when you tell em to f... off to the left lane they show you the limits as if its anything to do with them. If your not brave enough to do it, let the ones that take the risk go by. I dont give a damn about what the limit is on the motorway, I will do what its safe to do which is well over 70 all the time.
AO Member
County: Kent
At least it was a half decent car Mikey - I got caught by an unmarked Skoda Octavia a couple of years back. It took them 7 miles to catch up with me Fortunately for me, I think they were CID Officers and as I'd broken just about every rule in the book (they read me a list of half a dozen speed related offences), I don't think they could be bothered with all the paperwork so they let me off with a right good b0ll0cking. If they'd been Traffic Officers my licence would certainly have been taken away. I'm not condoning my actions because I can't deny having been reckless - it was a case of trying to be in three different places at the same time and abusing a very powerful car.
AO Member

Member car:

Focus + ZX9

Feel for you too mate. I got pulled in September on A1(M) just south of peterborough. 4 lane motorway dry day little traffic, just a couple of arctics in lane 1 blocking the Police Volvo from sight until too late.
Clocked at 90mph, 3 points on clean licence and 60.

That was in my last week of previous job driving 30k a year... I left the job because I was paranoid about getting caught speeding on motorways funnily enough!
AO Platinum Member
County: Neath Port Talbot
Originally Posted by howell811 View Post
Are you Diesel trolling SR ?
What me With my reputation

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

andspeeding , congestion , fed , finally , ticket , town