Yeah it is the one in the photo, just waiting on a response from new era to proceed!
By the way, if anyone is interested in the ti, it should be ready for sale in the next couple of weeks. I need to clean, polish and wax her before I can take any photos, and there are a couple of things awaiting correction under warranty which I'm trying to arrange for with the dealer.
Here are some details for now:
- 2007/57 plate, registered September 2007 (dealer warranty til Sept 2010).
- Original limited edition ti spec
- Just under 20,000 miles
- 2 owners; Mangoletsi demonstrator, Me
- Carbonio black 2.2JTS
- Stainless flexi-back exhaust, Autodelta air filter
- Full ARSH, two additional non scheduled oil changes (because I believe in that sort of thing).
- Since I took ownership (8k) she's been run on V-Power exclusively
Some minor cosmetic bad points;
- Passenger side bumper scuffed (my dad reversed into her whilst parked!)
- Minor scuffs in center of bumper
- A few stone chips as you'd expect, but nothing serious
- Two wheels have minor kerbing
I have a quote for correcting the passenger side bumper scuff (£110), whole bumper (£200), Kerb damage (£100). I can either arrange to get this work done as a condition of sale, or discount the sale price accordingly.
The warranty work is as follows:
- Squeaking passenger seat (new frame required) awaiting approval from AR
- Replacement cruise control stalk as cruise will not engage currently (diagnosed and stalk is in stock, just waiting on a decistion on the seat.
Once I've given her a good clean and taken some snaps I'll put an ad in the classifieds here and Pistonheads, but if anyone wants to register an early interest, or arrange to come view the car, please PM me. Pics and vid of the 'zorst work are in the tuning lounge here
, and I can send some older pics too if anyone wants to see them.