Few questions about ConnectNav+ in 159...
I'm a newbie here, and I've got few questions for a start - some about a ConnectNav+ in this topic, and few more others in the separate topic. I'll be very grateful for any help about them.
1. How to check what's the version of a firmware in my system?
2. What is the newest available version?
3. Is there some specific place on the Internet where I could find it?
4. where could I find an info about newest available maps?
5. Is it possible to have a CD with a navi maps in CD Changer instead of a main player?
6. My CD Changer doesn't read a MP3 CD. Are there any newer CD Changers (in newer models of 159) that reads an MP3's?
7. Have you ever thought about connecting a reverse camera to the display in ConnectNav+? Do you think it's possible?
I've searched for this information in many forums and I haven't found a straight answer for any of it. That's why I'll appreciate every single information about it.
Thank you in advance for your help.