Giulia - new rendering - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Silver Member
County: West Yorkshire
I expected to see an element of pebbledashing somewhere. (Think about it.)

Anybody over 4 foot tall would struggle to get in either the front or the back with that roofline.
Sponsored Links
Originally Posted by Timinho View Post
On the other hand I have always disliked the 911 and always will unless they think again (their loss eh ).

Anyway, back to the subject...I agree with the evolution idea and would definitely have a modernised (bad word, you know what I mean though) version of the front end with the trademark triple headlamps somehow retained.

There's more room for manoeuvre at the back imho where they could make it sleeker somehow and give the light clusters a complete revision as they're currently only one step removed from the 156 and will begin to look very dated.
I was scared to utter the words in here, but I agree that, (whispers very quietly), both the 159 and the Brera are beginning to look slightly dated. Yes I KNOW - and they are still strikingly beautiful, classic designs - but last week as I walked in an unfamiliar neighbourhood at night I saw in profile what I first thought was a 159 Ti in black. Now I didn't have my specs on I admit - and it was at some distance - but when I got closer it turned out to be (even quieter voice) a Peugeot 406!!!!! Such embarrassment! I was sober, before you ask.

So yes the next model will have to push the boundaries a bit, yet be recognisable as an Alfa - glad its not my job to do it, I couldn't sleep at nights with the responsibility.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

giulia , rendering