room in the brera!!! - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
County: Cheshire

Member car:

159 2.2 TI

My Brera had to go due to squashed tiny feet in the back. Replacement TI is a joy and although not quite up there in the style stakes the handling is miles better in the 159. Miss that sunroof though!
Sponsored Links
Graham P
Originally Posted by paddyt View Post
well I have a 159ti and did have a brera in red but there was no chance of putting the kids in when I took them put.

I prefer not to drive my wifes FR-V (though as suvs go it is very good) the only coupe I have come across that really worked was the rx-8 but I couldn't afford the oil!
Did you not try the GT? A bigger boot than the RX-8 and loads of room in the back. I suppose the added bonus of the suicide doors in the RX-8 counted. To be honest I sort of considered an RX-8 when I found out the missus was pregnant as I couldn't see myself without a coupe. The 159 thankfully eased those worries with how cool and how practical it is all in one cracking package!!!
AO Member
County: North Lanarkshire
Try getting a quote from an Irish company, they don't want to know if it's over a 1.6....
AO Member
County: Bedfordshire

Member car:

159 2.0jtd Ti SW

I did look at the GT but it felt like a step back, also I didn't like the engine choice.

My cousin (Irish) insures his car from my address but lives in Galway, saves him 900 a year (for a 1.8 mondeo worth about 2k).

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

brera , room