Bumped bumper. Fixable? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
County: North Lanarkshire
Originally Posted by uczmeg View Post
Interesting. Will see what quotes I get, but that place isn't too far from me...
In the photo it looks fine, but I'd definitely try to go see it if you live nearby, just to make 100% sure there's nothing dodgy going on or it's not some cheap replica....
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #27 of 27 Old 10-03-10 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: Nottinghamshire

Member car:

Brera S

Well I did get this repaired, but whilst it was a lot better, it still wasn't perfect.

The average person wouldn't have noticed it, but I did and every time I came back to the car it didn't put a smile on my face.

So I kept an eye on eBay and eventually 'won' a new front for £100 and got it painted and fixed for £150. Got the car back today and now I get the smiley feeling.

Especially as at the same time the bodyshop cleared up a couple of little issues, a small reversing mistake and painted my callipers at the same time.

Sadly I only had the car for 30 mins, enough time to drive it to Alfa Tecnico for service, cam belt and a multiple of other niggles. So I'm in an 04 plated 156 loan car. Not quite the same!

"Think of it as Angelina Jolie. You’ve heard she’s mad and eats nothing but wallpaper paste. But you would, wouldn’t you?” Jeremy Clarkson on the Brera

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

bumped , bumper , fixable