Hey everybody.....I apologise for taking so long, but long story short I just started driving the bella 2 days ago, city driving on the 1st day, and yesterday I went on a 700 km trip, motorway included....
So thoughts :
- it looks stunning, the more i look at it the more stunning it looks
- the engine is really good, i'm really happy with the fuel consumption, it runs well, and after remaping 200 HP is gonna be just the right amount
- the BOSE system is freaking AWESOME - and i'm pretty particular about sound quality in my car
- took me 2 days how the boot opens without the key
- the storage room (for ring-adings) is RIDICILOUS - its praticaly the only downfall - but hey who cares
- the seats are REAAAAAAAAALLY good, i have back problems, nad after 350 km of driving in one sitting i had no back pain at all which is a first
- love the interoiur light which comes from above - actually the whole car is full of these LITTLE things that make it special.....the red stiches on the sterring wheel, the room for your sunglasses....
ALL IN ALL