I visited Mango's yesterday for their excellent performance weekend and whilst there I got talking to John (john.ferarri on here), Julian their GM and Ken in aftersales.
I explained the nagging longstanding issue I have on my Ti and John immediatly came up trumps with possible solutions. He really knows his stuff and is uber passionate about Alfa
I've been putting off getting the issues sorted as I'm not confident my local dealer(s) can resolve my woes and I really could do without being messed around.
As a result, the car is booked in at Mango's on 5th September for a full week to put the following right:-
1. Obstructive gear selection when doing a quick 2nd to 3rd change may be adjustable but new box otherwise. Already had different oil but just as bad.
2. Transmission clonks and clunks suspected dual mass flywheel failure.
3. Screeching power steering on full lock already had the revised fluid so a new pump & reservoir.
4. Clonks from the rear of the car when going slow on rough roads maybe fuel tank rattling or excessive exhaust movement.
5. Dashboard resonance various possibilities inc. the scuttle panel below the screen.
6. Paint protection film yellowing on rear doors and wheel arches.
7. Front tyres wearing on the insides not as bad as before but still there so worth checking out.
John will take personal ownership of this so I'm really confident everthing will get sorted
I'll keep you all posted but in the meantime, I reckon it's well worth the drive to Mango's should you need stuff sorting.