Brera may be going
Test drove a Scirroco at the weekend as my Brera is getting on now and its time to change, also would like to reduce my running costs. Was considering a Brera S a few weeks ago with the offer Alfa were doing but that wouldn't reduce my costs especially with the tyre wear problem Alfa seem to be having with 19" wheels.
Would love to stay with Alfa but the Mito does nothing for me and the 147 replacement looks no better in my eyes.
Will have to make a decision today as the dealer has only one Scirroco in stock and when that goes it will be a 2010 delivery and I hate to think what my Brera would be worth then.
The Scirroco ticks most of the boxes, its a 1.4TSI (160bhp) I'm looking at and it was quick enough for me and will hopefully deliver 40/45 if I drive it like I drive the Brera.
Not an easy decision.
Previously, 146TI, 147 2L, Brera 2.2, Mito 135MA