DPF problem on my 159 1.9 JTDm!!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 22-07-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Adana
DPF problem on my 159 1.9 JTDm!!!

Hi guys, I bought a 159 1.9 jtdm q-tronic about a month ago it's 2007 n was at 54k km. I had it remapped at 57k and started to givin me DPF error after a few hundred km. Went to service and they said it needs to be cleaned up, so they did the cleaning then it was ok for 1500km then now it gave me the same error, was in another city and went to service they said dpf needs to be clean up, so they did it again and it's ok for now. They even said it may need to be replaced with a new one which costs around £1500 in here so did anyone have such problem? or is it anything to do with my remap but service said it is not the map. Also it started to shake under 2000rpm so it feels so weird, but it's still fast at higher rpms.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
Well you could ask the tuner to put the original map back on and run the car for a while. If the problem dissapears then it is a map problem! Perhaps a less aggressive map would be the answer.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , dpf , jtdm , problem