Car pulling to left, tyres? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 30-06-09 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: West Sussex
Looky Looky Car pulling to left, tyres?

Just thought this may be of interest. It has only just struck me the events may well be linked!

My 159 SW WAS pulling to the left, I don't think it is now, its disappeared! So whats changed?

When the car was on the RR at Red Dot they commented that the near side wheel was slightly 'off centre', the front N/S was moving up and down, just a few mm, is it the wheel or is it the tyre? Nothing to worry about and it would make little difference at speed, they told me. Interesting I thought, but thought no more. I did say though that the tyres were due to be replaced, which they now have been and its only now, since that change that I have remembered I used to have a N/S pull.

I will be going back on the RR soon, I guess its only then I will be able to tell if the new tyres are as round as they should be.

Oh! I know you will be asking, so better tell you, the tyres old and new are PZerro Rossos 225/17
Sponsored Links
car pulls left

my brera has drifted left since ive owned it, 4 visits to dealer and a visit from an alfa technician and its loads better, its been 4 wheel aligned 3 times with dif settings, the cars been checked and technical measurements made,then the alfa technician and mechanic along with the 4 wheel alignment bloke adjusted it again to new settings sent by alfa for alignment and its loads better and handles great, was told the settings are new and came out around 22nd june.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

car , left , pulling , tyres