Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sidcup, Kent, UK
New car handover on Friday - Any hints and tips
Guys. I will be picking up my new 159 Ti from the Stealers on Friday. Have made a checklist of things to check before accepting the car.
Would appreciate any advice you guys could also add:
1. Check car thoroughly including bodywork, alloys and interior etc. Ensure no warning lights.
2. Check car mats included.
3. Check amount of fuel provided.
4. Check all paperwork; service book; waranty; roadside assistance etc.
5. Check service book stamped with PDI.
6. Ask about any controls (saves reading the manual) - e.g. Blu&me; cruise control.
......Can you think of any others ?