Childish behavior, but fun! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 15-06-09 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: West Sussex
Thumbs Up Childish behavior, but fun!

Ate by first BMW on the way home tonight, after my remap! I had kept him behind me for several miles, he then overtook me when I slowed for a 40mph section, shame on him, it must have been sooooo difficult. Anyway I kept the debadged 5 series in front and as we approached the next village he had to slow up to comply with the 30mph as there were other cars in front of him.

Shortly after the village there is a roundabout where most cars turn left onto a dual carriageway. As we both turned onto the dual carriageway I just pulled out past him and floored it, I left him 'parked' up on the inside lane, As I settled down to a cruising speed he caught me up, at 2400rpm I was in my best torque range, I pressed the pedal and once again he was in the distant, behind me!

How childish of me!
Sponsored Links
AO Rosso Alfa Member
County: Essex
Its not childish , its great
I was on the A64 the other day and going a steady speed about 90ish. A `modded` Corsa with three youths in it tried to overtake and it just could not do it!!

I didnt increase my speed so it could not overtake, it just didnt have the power. edventually he had to pull back in, I then put my foot down and raced off!

It was great!
AO Member
County: North Lanarkshire
I passed a guy on a dual carriage-way yesterday, he was driving a Rover 200 fake jeep thing with stupid big bouncy bumpers.

Anyway, I was trying to tell him about the flat tyre on the back of his car and he thought I wanted a race? Muppet, I could have beat that thing with my wifes Lupo. :-)

Nothing wrong with a good blast every now and again, good to hear about the good behavior in the 30's, no patience for idiots in 30's...
happy man
That's very childish Mapped Tractors are not toys

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

behavior , childish , fun