Re: Post here if you love your 159 or Brera..
159 2.4 Ti - Best vehicle I've owned
White Mini 1000.
Negatives: Never drove it
+ Free (Mum and Dad bought it for me)
- Not the fanny magnet i'd hoped for, slow, rosso red, slow.
Caterham 7 VX Classic 1.8
+ Quite fast (5.9 to 60), Self build project, handling
- Self build project, no girls wanted to get in it, unpainted (bugger to polish)
Focus 2.0 Zetec
+ Handling, black, looks,, heated front screen
- plastic interior
Caterham Superlight R300
+ Very fast (4.7 to 60), handling, self build, track days
- no windscreen, self build, 3000 miles out of a set of tyres, super unleaded only, no girls wanted to get in it (including the wife), rubbish heater
2.2D Mundane (sorry Mondeo)
+ Practical, heated front screen
- Boring as hell, stalled a lot.
Lotus Elise S2 190 Sport
+ Fast (4.5 to 60) handling,
- bone shaking ride, 6000 miles out of set of tyres, horredous road noise, engine requires rebuild after 50K, fixed drivers seat.
+ Warm, fantastic looks, handling, seat moves, blue & me, heated seats, not self build project, looks, comfortable, looks, looks, girls will get in (wife).
- errrrr - miss the heated front screen