Re: Preferred set up
Well, actually you can:
- change the dimmer settings on the dash,
- change the head light dip level,
- make sure you adjust the user graphic equaliser on the stereo to your personal taste,
- set the speed limit audio warning to 100mph and then deactivate it for good measure (or leave it on just for kicks!)
- program the wing mirrors to fold automatically on locking the car (by holding down the wing mirror fold button for 3 secs)
- adjust the steering wheel and drivers seat and wing mirrors (ok this is a duh),
- program the radio to your favourite channel(s) on all 3 FM banks
- turn the traffic announcements on/off
- set the A and B trip counters to read your favourite data.
That should keep you busy in the few minutes you're not out driving it!
Brat Pack no.8