Re: Radio Won't Stay Switched Off
Might be able to help here, thanks to an old thread I found from (I think) Squadrone Rosso...
1. plug in usb device
2. turn on, car will as you say start playing from the media player, which is annoying as hell
3. press the voice command button and say 'autoplay off'
4. press the voice command button and say 'stop'. she says 'playback stopped' or some such
5. turn radio off
6. turn car off
7. take out usb device, and change what's on it (i.e. add an album or whatever)
8. plug it back in
9. should no longer start playing by itself
I should add that I haven't been able to try it on account of the car being back having its hood looked at, so please let me know if it works!!!