Re: second hand 159 - things to look out for....?
1. Tyres - expensive, worth a glance. Check alloys for damage.
2. Paintwork - not particularly impressed with the quality of mine, no shock horrors but worth a close eye on bonnet and flanks.
3. Windscreen creak - drive the car with no radio or blowers or a/c. Listen for the creak as you go over bumps. Failing that, push the windscreen with thumb, either side of mirror, and see if it creaks?
4. Radio / Blue and Me etc. Check it works.
5. Rest - usual stuff vis a vis servicing and warranty.
Pretty much a repeat of the above but at least it emphasises the point.