Here's mine after 9.2k and 9 months
Car going in tomorrow.
1. Paint film on the side skirt. Now all but peeled off. Part still
2. Driver side wiper arm now badly fouling the bonnet resulting in damage to the arm and the bonnet paint.
3. Passenger side mirror glass. Fouling the mirror housing when auto-dipping and not always returning. This has caused damage to the mirror glass and the black plastic housing.
4. The dreaded screen rattle. Please just see what can be done as I'm fearful of the potential for damage caused by a screen replace (lots of horror stories on AO etc.). The screen rubbers are well & truly siliconed now and it goes for a while. Isn't there a semi - permanent grease fix or something. Will leave it to you.
5. Tyre wear. I'm getting a new pair fitted tomorrow. Mine are just legal @ 9k miles but the insides of both are considerable more worn that the rest of the tread. Again, whatever you can do.
6. The left hand B & M button is looking rather worn. I think you said this is an easy job? If so, please sort it for me. This is not urgent though and could wait until service time. PS. Any chance of checking / updating the B & M software for me? Might cure the crappy voice transmission.
7. Power steering "wail" on full lock when cold. Fluid change?
8. Change up from 2nd to 3rd gear is still obstructive if you do anything other than a slow change.
9. Missing trim type clip that holds the front bumber to the undertray.
Quite a list and some are a repeat attempt at a fix
Will update you soon.