extremely upset!!!!!!! - Page 4 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
County: Tyne and Wear
Re: extremely upset!!!!!!!

Hi Kitty,

Well in my opinion they are both good cars, but it depends if thats what you want ! I mean, at the end of the day its still either a Golf or a Civic and neither are particularly inspiring !

You mention your Son, well forgive me if I'm out of turn, but wouldnt he rather be in something that is more fun, a Spider is definitely that, roof down, wind in your hair, much more inspiring and guaranteed to bring a smile to your face (and his), and thats what its all about isnt it ?, 'smiles per pound' !

My own car history has seen me in 'reliable' cars, Mercs, BMW's, Jags, but they were all so boring. They just worked, and there were thousands of others on the road. My little MG made me and my kids smile more, purely because with the roof down it was just sheer good fun !

Try Meridien in Bournemouth/Southampton, they have a good selection of Alfas, and are also the Ferrari/Maserati dealers. They are a great dealer, very helpful...... you might even get a Maserati Spider there !!

Good luck.
Sponsored Links

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

extremely , upset