...which is just as well, given that the following things have happened in the two months I have owned it:
1. I discovered that it had been respayed (despite buying it from a main dealer and it had only 3800 miles and had a 'full history' check).
2. The driver's seat rocks and the hinges are rusting.
3. Part of the heating system fell into the footwell while I was driving along! Now I get hot and cold air at the same time!
4. One of the rear light cluster units fills with water when it's raining.
5 There's a rubbing noise in the steering on full lock.
6. The driver and passenger's doors drop down to different levels when the vehicle is unlocked.
7. The mileage counter was flashing - and then stopped flashing for no obvious reason.
8. The alarm system works only some of the time.
9. The battery connections cover under the bonnet is missing.
10. The passenger's side wing mirror vibrates when the vehicle in is motion. The rear seats rattle too.
11. There's something loose inside the bootlid so when it is opened, I can hear something metal moving inside it.
I think next time I fall in love, it will be with a wholesome German model....VW, I think!