From the alfaromeo.it website.
- The new seats, and the option of having leather on the dashboard with red or tan stitching, sounds nice (but no pictures?)
- The new white colour
- The new darker carbonfibre centre console - I found that this is an option available from summer 2008, you can still get the old brushed aluminium one and the standard one is in "dark grey veneer"?
- The 3.2 FWD, the 2.2 selespeed (in Italy at least)
- 25kg weight loss, but no change to performance
- The new wheels
- The steering wheel didn't change in the pictures? Looks like the new design is optional.
From the options list:
- It says "fixed glass roof" as standard, but "fixed glass roof with moving curtain" as optional, so I think we still have the same issue as before - no metal roof
- Optional - red Brembo brake calipers for all versions
- Optional - removal of the engine size badge from rear of car
- Optional - sports aluminium pedals
- Optional - centre console in dark carbonfibre, brushed aluminium or dark grey veneer
- Optional - sports steering wheel
- Optional - tire pressure sensor system
- Aerodynamic kit for 3.2 as standard (spoiler?)
Remember, the specs and options could be different for the UK market.
I'm already thinking how my next Brera is going to look like.