Time to get all the minor niggles sorted out I think in readiness for the show season
The list comprises of:- (my suggestions for remedy in bold italics)
1. Creaky windscreen. Temporary cured with silicone spray but keeps coming back after about a month so. Needs a new screen & rubbers fitting (in line with the ARUK tech bulletin).
2. Some of the torx screws in the filler flap & around the rear door lock mechanisms have rusted. Looks tatty but easily fixed with new screws.
3. The paint protection film is peeling off on the front n/s wing and the rear of the o/s side skirt. Some new film needs fitting.
4. The front of the o/s side skirt is coming adrift (there a gap there that stones get trapped in). Perhaps some repositioning and some glue?
5. Third gear is notchy on a quick (not slow) up-change. Perhaps the linkage can be adjusted?
6. The transmitted voice quality via Blue & Me is quite poor. Clare always moans about it and when she had may car last week I noticed why! Have heard that the microphone can be repositioned for RHD or the wires may be trapped?
7. There’s a small tear in the leather on the bottom of the rear passenger seat that I’ve noticed when cleaning it. As no one has been a passenger in the back, it looks as if it’s been caught in the electric seat mechanism. I’ve tried sticking it myself but it looks cr@p. Trim guy should be able to SMART repair easily.
8. Double safe locking. Very hit & miss. Works sometimes, not others. Not sure on this one but perhaps a new plipper?
The dealer (Chris Variava in Nottingham) have been very accommodating. Will take the car in on the 27th and collect it when we get back from Germany on the 31st, or later if needs be. Will send them pics tomorrow so they know what bits to order.
A FOC courtesy car will be a 147 Sport unless they can find me a Brera Q4
Hardly a major list though is it for a 5 month old car with 5.5K miles on it