1) Looks...goes without saying
2) Rasp of the 2.4
3) Intermittant in place of auto wipers (which are a pain)
4) Alfa Red (what's left of it)
1) Horrendous ride over back roads
2) Cracking and creaking dashboard
3) Hopeless lack of oddment space
5) Daft headlight flip switch design (easy to knock off)
6) Reluctantly cancelling indicators
7) Creaky gearknob after re-fixing
8) Utterly, utterly terrible wipers (twice replaced and still awful)
9) Obstructive gearchange (2nd especially)
10) Easy to open boot with fob without knowing it
11) Delay in demist on cold days - cold air is better than nothing till it warms up
12) Erratic dimming and undimming of dash readout in dull weather
13) Turbo lag
14) Bonnet release that feels like it's going to snap every time
15) Wind noise
16) Only place to store CDs is refrigerated! And mine won't switch off. Madness.
17) No washer fluid low warning light
18) Ti footplates ridiculously vulnerable
19) No right foot rest when on cruise
....oh sorry! Got carried away there.
It's why I won't be having another.