Had my 2.2 ti for just over two weeks and here's my opinions so far...
1. the looks inside and out but particularly the front end.
2. the handling - some way shy of luxurious over rough surfaces but lowered suspension on 19" wheels won't exactly 'waft' anywhere will it?
3. the way it breezes past German boxes and boy racers and the sideways glances you get
4. the dials in the dark and the red glow
5. the way it's made me fall in love with driving again
1. the auto-wipers' personality disorder
2. the way it gets dirty so quickly
3. the tramlining on the crappy roads around here
4. the boot release button on the remote which seems like a good idea but actually just results in the boot being opened accidentally after locking the car (twice already).
5. not being able to turn the autoplay off for the B&M media player - thought I'd done it once but it just went back to the way it was the next day.
I looked around at loads of different cars before deciding on the 159 and so far I am absolutely 100% positive that I've made the right choice not only of car but colour, trim, engine, options, the lot. My wife thinks I'm mad, and maybe it is a midlife crisis (at 39?) but who cares? I've got an Alfa, it's bl00dy gorgeous, and I keep catching myself smiling when I'm driving (and I'm normally a right miserable git).