1) The auto-hand massager that comes out of the driver's door and strokes your thigh when you've had a bad day at work.
2) The self-steer facility - set it to "automatic", take your hands off the wheel and it follows the pre-set path in the Sat Nav - amazing.
3) Adjustable paintwork colour. At a weekend, I set mine to lighter colours, then for work during the week I put it on more subdued tones.
4) The 'lightspeed' setting. Although it brings consumption down to under 20mpg, at least you can arrive at your destination before you've set off, which can be useful if you sleep in.
5) The way you can program the trip computer to send your christmas list to Santa.
1) The rubber bullets that fire from the front grill are expensive - come on Alfa, we get through a load of these!
2) The tendency at times for tyres to automatically deflate then re-inflate - irritating.
3) That lovely paintwork sometimes self-scratches, according to my wife when she uses it.
4) The cappucino maker in the console can sometimes scald on constant radius bends.
5) I lost my youngest daughter once in that enormous boot in my SW. They really should have made it smaller.[/QUOTE