- Power/torque - being able to stick your foot down, safe in the knowledge something will happen
- Looks on other drivers faces - a) at the stunning looks b) when you leave them for dust, lost count of the number of Audis/Vauxhalls/BMWs/VWs/etc have been left looking silly when they've tried to barge past. I de-badged the car, so they don't know what's in there
- Interior feel/style. I agree, it's just a nice place to be, everything's in the right place, good quality leather/dash, and all moveable parts 'clunk' satisfyingly
- As a female driver, often alone or with my young son, I love that the doors lock automatically above 10mph. Gives a much better feeling of safety at traffic lights, especially as I used to do it myself in my own car - or at least was meant to, but kept forgetting
- Key fob/start button combo. Much more practical and convenient than the usual turning key idea (once you get used to it). Also that the key separates from the stalk so that the bunch of keys doesn't hang down and scratch the dash.
Dislikes (more irritations than dislikes, really):
- The big one for me (I usually have my 3 year old with me) is that there's nowhere to put anything
. No cupholders, no cubby holes (apart from that thin one in the centre console that's too narrow to put anything in), nowhere to keep my sunglasses, etc. It means that I am that woman you see on the road driving whilst juggling 3 things I am trying to pass my son/he has passed to me, and sticking things like drinks between my knees
- I know it's a cliche with Alfas, and I'd love to not be adding to it, but things keep randomly dropping off, and it's annoying
. When it was only 2 weeks old, I was driving along, and the whole rear view mirror unit (including the black box with the rain sensor) suddenly fell off and landed on the gear stick, gave me a h*ll of a fright. Just yesterday, again driving along, and a small, black screw rolled under my foot from under the driving seat. Am hoping it wasn't holding anything important together
- The interior seems to get dirtier quicker than any other car I've ever had
No idea why.
- erm, that's it really