Hi there I'm back!!!
Top 5 'likes' (in no particular order)
1. Engine note - great 4 cylinder rasp at high rpm
2. That front end
3. The fact that it is as much of a head-turner as any car I've ever owned
4. The surprisingly low purchase price
5. The fact that this is still a real family car (I have two very young daughters) and can still carry them and their stuff with room to spare
Now the 'dislikes'...
1. The dreaded screen rattle - sounds to me like a marble on a short piece of string rattling away under the front passenger side of the dash; dealer hasn't got a clue how to rectify this
2. The wheelarch gap - I think mine needs to drop about 2" to look right on the 17" multi-spokes...
3. Cleaning the 17" multispokes
4. Parking sensors - not so much one of mine by my poor better half keeps hitting things on the side of the car as there are no sensors there, are there dear!
5. The ability to get the fuel economy into single figures
when performing #1 of the 'likes' above!
Great car otherwise - very reliable in the grand scheme of things, just lots of daft niggles I suppose.