Just back from a works trip to Verona (I know...
) Hired a 159 1.9jtd from Venice Marco Polo (Avis). Drove to Lake Garda for dinner and around Verona, then back to Venice.
1) Great ride, so smooth on the autostrada
2) Just enough space for five, boot not a great size (I owned a VW Vento)
3) Annoying boot release - next to the lights, opened it by mistake a couple of times
4) Start Stop button is a gimmick! And the "chrome" was falling off the key!
5) Switchgear not nice - sharp edges on the indicator stalk
6) "Silver" plastic dash looks cheap - definitely want the higher spec aluminium.
6) TomTomOne EU is a masterpeice! Bought it at LGW for the trip.
So overall a
, would I buy one? Much cheaper than the GT on our car scheme (lower insurance and no Tracker needed), but definitely lacking that something for me.
Still between an A4 cab, EOS and GT...