Wanted Brera 3.2 Q4 in Red or Grey - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 14-10-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: West Yorkshire

Member car:

na

Wanted Brera 3.2 Q4 in Red or Grey

Well 2 months has past since i sold my beloved Brera and bought a Peugeot RCZ R.

Well first of all the latter is a great car, it looks good inside and out has loads of power, superb brakes and lots of other good stuff. However... the car is just too extreme for me, great as a weekend car maybe but not every day. The ride is rock hard, too hard for me and the car is just too powerful for its own good, even in a straight line the wheels squirm to put the power down upto third gear and its like owning some loopy puppy.

So I have just sold it for what I bought it for and am now considering what to get next. If anyone has a 3.2 well sorted Brera must be the Q4 not prodrive (as i like the 4 wheel drive) preferably the newer the better and less than 60k miles on, then please let me know pm me or email me at cpickering22@btinternet.com with details as I would be very interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

(Post Link) post #2 of 4 Old 15-10-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

na

No potential sellers then ? I've a week to get a new car, so if you are loking at selling let me know soon !
AO Member

County: -
I bought my 2006 v6 in red 4 weeks ago with 27,000 on the clock, they are out there just be patient
(Post Link) post #4 of 4 Old 18-10-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

na

I saw that one it was on ebay, i even emailed them to see if they'd sold it, unfortunately for me they had, but good for you, shud last you ages. In honesty Ill probably get something else but who knows what might pop up in time

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

Tags
brera , grey , red , wanted