Alfa 159 saloon parcel shelf removal - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 05-10-16 Thread Starter

County: -
Garage
Alfa 159 saloon parcel shelf removal

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a guide to removing the rear parcel shelf on my 159 saloon. I've found guides for other Alfas but not the 159. Would normally just have a go but I don't want to break anything!

Did all the parcel shelves come in the same light grey colour? I want to change mine to black, including any plastics that would look out of place next to the new colour. My car is black and I think it would look so much better for such a minor change.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Berkshire

Member car:

159ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyg View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a guide to removing the rear parcel shelf on my 159 saloon. I've found guides for other Alfas but not the 159. Would normally just have a go but I don't want to break anything!

Did all the parcel shelves come in the same light grey colour? I want to change mine to black, including any plastics that would look out of place next to the new colour. My car is black and I think it would look so much better for such a minor change.

Thanks
Not sure how it comes out but my Ti saloon has a black rear parcel shelf so they did have colour variations at factory. Also has black headlining and A/B/C-post trims - not sure this will help much though in taking your shelf out! Good luck anyway!
AO Gold Member

County: Greater Manchester
Garage

Member car:

159 2.4 JTDm

My parcel shelf is creme/tan whatever they call the interior and including the speaker and bass grills.
(Post Link) post #4 of 4 Old 27-10-16 Thread Starter

County: -
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunn159ti View Post
Not sure how it comes out but my Ti saloon has a black rear parcel shelf so they did have colour variations at factory. Also has black headlining and A/B/C-post trims - not sure this will help much though in taking your shelf out! Good luck anyway!
That's good to know, actually think the interior would be much nicer with those pieces in black!
Would be a fair bit of striping though, right now I'd be happy with just a black parcel shelf

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

Tags
159 , alfa , parcel , removal , saloon , shelf