1750tbi - eLearn / Service manual? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 21-07-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
1750tbi - eLearn / Service manual?

I can't seem to find any eLearn CD's for sale (or online) which have the procedures for the 1750tbi Engine, Does anyone know if they even exist?

I saw in a previous thread that newer versions of eLearn are web-only, but I can't seem to find any links to where they can be viewed (even at a cost)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Bielsko-Biala
Garage
New models have USB stick eLearn or on-line eLearn version. USB one cost EUR150 as far as I remember for Alfa 159. I'm not sure if it is lifetime license or limitted. I seen link once to Mopar website on polish alfa forum, and been there to have a look details, but can't find the link quickly.

Depends what you want to do, you may not need TBI eLearn. I have printout of engine description/schematics for TBI - I pasted this once a few months ago on this forum, and now pasting again, may be of some help for you or someone else. Description though is in Polish, so that part I omitted, anyway if needed I can help a bit.

Most of other stuff than engine related you can use any other engine old eLearn CD version, as most is the same of similar enough between engine and year versions. Using 2006 old eLearn I added to my 2010 TBI all looms for xenon, headlamp washer, headlamp alignment, front PDC and blue&me, and got all working OK.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160429_221323.jpg (122.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160429_221307.jpg (53.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160429_221241.jpg (80.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160429_221228.jpg (90.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160429_221205.jpg (108.1 KB, 17 views)
AO Member

County: Vilnius

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 159

I envy You for having a 1750Tbi...

Can't afford one.

(Post Link) post #4 of 5 Old 22-07-16 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsonix View Post
New models have USB stick eLearn or on-line eLearn version. USB one cost EUR150 as far as I remember for Alfa 159. I'm not sure if it is lifetime license or limitted. I seen link once to Mopar website on polish alfa forum, and been there to have a look details, but can't find the link quickly.
Thank's for your help, Since posting I managed to find a website but they charge around 400EUR for 1 month online access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavas747 View Post
I envy You for having a 1750Tbi...
Can't afford one.
Well, Mine blew the head gasket at 43k miles so you really wouldn't want mine

I have also managed to find this post : 4C eLearn Manual (1,411 pages) - Alfa Romeo 4C Forums
It is a PDF of the eLearn for the Alfa 4c 1750tbi, the actual engine is mostly the same as the 159 tbi except for the exhaust manifold so I guess I can use this for the engine head disassembly process. Will post up on here if I manage it
AO Member

County: Bielsko-Biala
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipesto93 View Post
Thank's for your help, Since posting I managed to find a website but they charge around 400EUR for 1 month online access

Well, Mine blew the head gasket at 43k miles so you really wouldn't want mine

I have also managed to find this post : 4C eLearn Manual (1,411 pages) - Alfa Romeo 4C Forums
It is a PDF of the eLearn for the Alfa 4c 1750tbi, the actual engine is mostly the same as the 159 tbi except for the exhaust manifold so I guess I can use this for the engine head disassembly process. Will post up on here if I manage it
The USB eLearn is called KeyLearn.
Have a look at these websites:
https://www.technicalinformation.fia...arge.do?id=356

https://www.technicalinformation.fia...to/catalog.do#

Thanks for posting 4C documentation link, will download it later from home - may be good supplementary documentation to old eLearn to get all needed for 159 TBI.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

Tags
1750tbi , elearn , manual , service

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page