Humour's 155 TS Super! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 17-09-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
Humour's 155 TS Super!

Hi all,

its been a long time since I last visited here, but I see things are still ticking over.

Well, the reason for my visit is to show you my now completed restoration of my 155 which was used as a daily for 5 out of 8 years ownership and in the last two and a half years has gone through a near comprehensive restoration of body and parts so much so it now drives better (imo) than some 2~3 year old business cars I get to drive.

Anyways, this car is (unfortunately for me) required to be sold, so it is looking for a good enthusiast home. The car is running a proven 160+BHP from FC Performance and apart from the block, body, and rear trailing arm (refurbished) everything else has been replaced with new OEM or uprated performance parts as it was tailored for Fast Road or light track use. The car was resprayed in Ferrari Rosso Corsa red in 2012 along with the rest of the resto work, there are too many upgrades to list all so anyone with interest please pm me for more info.

I'll let the pics. do the talking..... 155 Super History

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three left's do

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

155 , humour , super