can any one help please - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 15-12-05 Thread Starter
AO Member
can any one help please

i some how buckle one of my 200 a rim wheels. i took the wheel to a firm that repairs wheels. i left it with them and all was well nothing was said about what would be done to the rim. when i went back to pic it up a small part of the rim had been rubbed down and painted with spray paint the wheels are finished billett ally . you should see what it looks like the man said he did not want to take money from me as i looked upset and that would just make it worse lets just say i am sick. what i would like to know is what can i hope to recover from this and how to go about it thanks jeff
Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member
Re: can any one help please

Buy a new rim. Even a repaired one is never quite as good as new, even if your repairer hadn't botched it.

I don't know if you have any comeback off the dude for his vandalism of the wheel... you'd have to prove that his repair was totally inappropriate (which it sounds like) but his liability is not going to be more than the value of the bent rim, which is going to be based on the degree of repairability it might have had and condition prior to "repair".

It's still not going to be more than $50 though.

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun..

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155