155 Fuel pressure Control Valve? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 19-08-05 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
Humour's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Luton
Posts: 260
155 Fuel pressure Control Valve?

I have had a look at my Full mechanical CD but cant find anything on the fuel supply circuit apart from on the electrical section.

Had a quick rummage on the car and the fuel rail ends with a small cap (surely not) with one pipe feeding back into the induction manifold.

Yet there are people on ebay advertising one for the 155.

With the high probability of sounding stupid, where is the FPCV on the 155?

Humour is offline  
Sponsored Links
Status: -
AO Silver Member
ally's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: United Kingdom
County: Perth and Kinross
Posts: 1,738
Images: 2
Re: 155 Fuel pressure Control Valve?

It's exactly that small round unit with the rubber hose onto the inlet manifold you just described!
ally is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

155 , control , fuel , pressure , valve

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome