New Temp sender=new car!!!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
graham williams
New Temp sender=new car!!!!

Hi i have had my 2.016v sportpack 5 years now 43000 miles and have never been that impressed with the way it went,it always seemed flat and it seemed to take ages to rev in the gears ,it has the powerflow exhaust and i was thinking of a chip change because 150bhp did not go like it should have.
Been reading about temp sender/lambda problems on here and did think that mine has always been crap on fuel but with only 43000 on the clock did not think that it could be faulty,so anyway bought the lambda and there was not much difference so i thought what the hell get a sender and BINGO a complete change in the car, touch the loud pedal and it just flys round the dial ,i must say that the car has always warmed up quick and the c/o has always passed[bit high last time though].
It may only get used at the weekends but now its going to be more fun!!!!
Sponsored Links
Re: New Temp sender=new car!!!!

Amazing the difference a little sensor can make Might be worth having a go at the thermostat if you still have crap consumption

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

car , sendernew , temp