Marlon read this - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Well Happy Marlon read this

I took your advice from ages ago about the standard airbox and removing the lower section, jeez thats one hell of an induction roar. Ive left the standard filter in for now, as Im not entirely sure which panel or induction to buy just yet.

Goes quite nice with the new Ansa back box, I couldnt get the peco, been discontinued. (looked a bit cheap anyway spose )

Cheers, Lee
Sponsored Links
Anthony Shanahan
Re: Marlon read this

Hi wondered how much of airbox did you remove
Re: Marlon read this

I possibly went a little over the top and removed the bottom of the box, but still left the sides and obviously the top as this is where the filter actually sits on. 2 of the 3 mounting lugs were allready broken on my box anyway so I thought what the hell, bodge ville here we come

I only really needed to remove a small part of the box I suppose as the inner wing is below the air box anyway. Ive also fitted a cold air infeed pipe down to the air inlet in the bumper.

Trouble is at 3k revs its just sounds like i dont have an airfilter.

Think I`ll stop with the mods or I`ll be needing a name change to Gary and have a secret hankering for Ford crapis with big back wheels

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

marlon , read