More Sunroof questions - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
More Sunroof questions

Hi guys, any tips on removing the sunroof ???
One of the drain holes is blocked and found a nice 2 inches of water in the passenger footwell.
It's definately coming in due to the sunroof as I removed the panel that runs up the door pillar to see the water dripping in just above the door. The sunroof had a nice swimming pool sitting in it when I opened it. Tried unblocking the holes, but the blockage seems to be further in, little bits of rust etc seem to be the cause.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
Marlon, I had a look at the manual and all it gives is how to take the whole Sunroof assembly out, but what if you drop the front of the head lining and remove the tubes from the sunroof and try blowing them out with an air line or if you find out what size they are you could join a new pipe to it and replace the whole lot or you could find the outlet under the arch liner and blow it out from there with an air line.
I'm glad I have'nt got a sunroof now.
Nordic Blue
Hi Marlon don't remove the pipes as you will never get them back in.
Your best way out of this is to drop the lining as stated by daiblack and disconect the tubes and then presurise the sytem with air to blow the crap out.
Or you could get a length of coat hanger type wire and try and clear it with that.
My wife, who is Scotish said that most car parks up there in Scotland have a length of wire in them just no cars.

Cheers guys. I'll have a play about. Think I'll visit the local car park to find the perfect bit of wire
Might even bag myself a 156 or something while I'm there

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

questions , sunroof