Arm Rest - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Arm Rest

I've read all the previous post on how to remove the arm rest, give it a pull at 45deg, remove the circlip etc but cannot seem to do it. I've tried pulling it but it does not seem to move and i don't want to pull it too hard because I always end up breaking something. I can't find any sort of clip that can be removed in order for the armrest to come free and all I need to do is tighten up the bolts that have come loose to stop it from wobbleing. Has anybody got any other ideas how to do it?

Sponsored Links
AO Member
yeah, me too cant pull the damn thing off !!
I've tried all angels from 0 to 90 with no luck.

I took mine off about 5 years ago cos it was wobbling. I did not know about the 45 degree trick so I have not tried that. I managed to prise the soft padding back and found the circlip and just took it off with the pliers. I then tightened the bolts and put it back. Been ok since. I cannot remember if the circlip is on the arm rest side or the seat side. It took me quite a while but was easy once I new how, if that makes any sense.
Just had a look, the circlip is just behind the black plastic shroud on the armrest side. May be easiest to do it from the back seats. You may have to press the soft padding in around the shroud.
Yup, there is a circlip, I've taken two with the clip and one without!! Unless the 2nd one was just not replaced.

If you pull the foam/material back a little you should see it (from memory!)

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

arm , rest