146 - Black pipes on inlet manifold - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Nordic Blue
146 - Black pipes on inlet manifold

Hi guy's just replace an engine in a 146 1.6 ie 8v boxer and i am not sure where the small nylon black pipes go to as the inlet manifold was of when i got it.As you look as the manifold there is one the top and then two to the rear of the inlet manifold then there is some sort of vacum thing under the manifold near the block on the right hand side and then a small pipe pipe bit on the oil filler and also to top it all i have noticed a pipe that is not doing much on the left rear of the engine that if you look at the left hand inner wing and follow the 3 blue pipes down (fuel i think)then one is sleved into a black nylon pipe with a u bend on the end where does that go .If any body can send me pictures or just point me in the right direction please as this is all that is holding me up in getting it started .

Sponsored Links
the blue pipes are for the charcoal filter in the wing...i think they should go the fuel return pipes...also if i remember some of the pipes on the left connect into the air intake pipe.
Nordic Blue
thanks for that i will have a look latter and see if i can work it out

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

146 , black , inlet , manifold , pipes