My 2L 8valve has just blown off the grey plastic moulding (with the words twin spark written on it) that is part of the fuel system. This is the 3rd time in 7 years. Results are, it either stops the engine all together, refuses to start or like this time, starts but won't idle or rev then just dies. It didn't come completely off this time. Is this a know fault and if so is there away of attaching it more securely to the inlet manifold? Looks like its a small job that could prove beyond me as there are alot of high presure fuel pipes in the way that may need removing to get to the 4 joints.
Any advise greatly received.